server room has burned down due to overheating. however we do not think it is to due to the hot temperature of the ICT room. we mourn the death of our server maintenance man mr lee. here is a picture of him working very happy at the premise before he burned to death in a fiery flame
we will commence “wet-n-wild 2021” for fund-raising to help raise money and also to donate to mr lee’s family.
below is picture of mr lee son. looks very poor and in need of creativity and knowledge.
DISCLAIMER: masks must be worn at all times during wet-n-wild and please show proof of vaccinations or you will not be able to participate. students with no vaccinations will need to read books in the library.